We offer semi-independent housing for homeless or at-risk local young people committed to working with our case managers to develop the skills required to make the transition to living independently in the community.
(depending on specific vacancies)
- Young people, sole parents or couples with a child
- Basic living skills and the capacity to live independently without supervision
- Have an ability to develop appropriate relationships and live with other young people
- Willingness to live harmoniously within neighbourhood
- Aged between 17 and 24 years of age
- Receive an income less than $775 per week* (see Housing NSW website income limits) July 2017
- Reside or have strong networks within the Northern Sydney area
- Committed to self-improvement based on stated goals
- Willingness to live within support agreement guidelines
Link Housing partnership properties for 17 to 24 year old young people. They must have a completed/accepted housing pathways application. Higher degrees of independence and stability required and are subject to a standard residential tenancy lease and Burdekin support agreement.
- Located in residential suburb in the Northern Sydney area
- A range of bedsits and one and two bedroom units