A Carer Provides...
- practical assistance with daily tasks as needed.
- a positive environment in which successes are acknowledged.
With support from our staff, a carer also provides...
- assistance with a young person’s chosen goals such as opportunities to learn and practise living skills.
- clear and negotiated boundaries and limits for young people within the home.
- feedback to young people about appropriate behaviour and community expectations.
- facilitation of negotiated and agreed strategies to guide young people towards achieving positive outcomes.
We inspire HOPE.
Hear it in their own words: