The Burdekin Association Inc. is a community based not for profit organisation. The primary aim of the organisation is to prevent youth homelessness and family breakdown through providing a range of innovative accommodation, care and support services to young people and families on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Key responsibilities: –
- Manage client case load (intake and assessment, case planning, case management, support work, referrals, and reporting)
- Participate in staff and supervision meetings
- Maintain training qualifications, accreditation and best practice through participation in relevant networking forums, interagency groups, industry training programs and information sessions
- Ensure the professional standards of the organisation are upheld
Selection Criteria: –
- Tertiary Qualifications in Social work or relevant related discipline
- Demonstrated assessment and case management ability
- Ability to work with young people and their families in a respectful and caring way
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated administration and computer skills
- Available to participate in an on-call roster
- Current driver’s license and a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Experience in the Out of Home Care Sector
Salary: – SCHADS Industry Award 2010 Level 4 + salary packaging
Applications Close: – Thursday the 24th of August, 2017 at 5:00pm
How to Apply: –
Applications, addressing the above selection criteria, can be emailed or posted to:
The President, The Burdekin Association Inc., PO Box 1323 Dee Why NSW 2099
This position is subject to employment screening and requirements under Child protection legislation.
It is illegal for Prohibited Persons to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.