We offer semi – independent housing for homeless or at risk local young people committed to working with our case managers to develop the skills required to make the transition to living independently in the community.
Entry Criteria (depending on specific vacancies)
- Young people, sole parents or couples with a child
- Basic living skills and the capacity to live independently without supervision
- Have an ability to develop appropriate relationships and live with other young people
- Willingness to live harmoniously within neighbourhood
- Aged between 16 and 24 years of age
- Receive an income less than $650 per week* (see Housing NSW website income limits) June 2012
- Reside or have strong networks within the Northern Sydney area
- Committed to self-improvement based on stated goals
- Willingness to live within support agreement guidelines
- Burdekin semi-independent housing for 16 to 19 year old young people working towards achieving independent living with higher levels of Case Manager support available, and are landlord monitored
- Link Housing partnership properties for 17 to 24 year old young people. They must have a completed/accepted housing pathways application. Higher degrees of independence and stability required and are subject to body corporate monitoring
- Located in residential suburb in the Northern Sydney area
- A range of bedsits and one and two bedroom units
If you’d like to find out more, please contact us on (02) 8976 1777 and talk to referral intake worker Monday to Friday between 9 am – 5 pm.