A young person can be referred by family, another service or themselves. To access supported accommodation the intake worker will need to speak with the young person.
The referral process:
- The intake worker will collect information about the young person and assess whether their needs can be met by us
- The intake worker will provide information about the range of support and accommodation options available and assess which service may be most appropriate for the young person’s needs
- If the young person and/or family are interested in working with us, an interview will be arranged at the office as soon as possible
- If we are unable to provide support or accommodation to the young person, the intake worker will assist with information and referrals to other services
- For young people referring for supported accommodation, personal references are required and will be contacted to verify the information provided
If you would like to make a referral or for more information please contact the intake worker on (02) 8976 1777.
Please note – We do not provide crisis accommodation.